Check out my posts are so cute

Subscribe Via Email

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Rajini knows Dhanush is my son! ' The hooping and the mallur kadresens

Actor Dhanush was sued at the Madurai Collector office yesterday, when he was sued by the Supreme Court for the disappearance of his son in the minor age. When he tells us, "Rajinikanth is going to meet his fans and Rajini talked about the Mother Goddess to respect them.
But my son Dhanush did not come to us yet. Dhanush will have to direct Rajini to meet my wife who meets me at Melur Government Hospital. Actor Rajini knows Dhanush is our son. Dhanush did not want to join us with our poverty status. I would like to give my request to actor Rajini by your (media) to advise him. "
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

BTemplates.com

Facebook

Latest in Tech

The Magazine

Facebook

About us

Advertising

Advertising

Blog Archive